All user are more serious about keeping their essential files and folders safe on Windows computers. In all Windows system user can use “Show hidden folders” option, where they can prevent others from logging or accessing their data from computer. But it never protects data from unauthorized users. But most of times user may lose or delete their password protected files from computer due to below reasons:
- Unintentionally formatting hard drive partition may erase all data saved on it including password protected files
- Interruption like power loss, sudden system shutdown may occur while working on password protected files may result in file loss
- Use of unauthorized third party application may also lead to loss of password protected files from computer
- User may erase password protected files using Shift delete option on computer may delete entire files permanently
- Emptying Recycle Bin folder without checking its file content
- If your password protected file are lost or deleted due to above facts then user may think how to find password protected file on computer? In such cases don’t lose your hope go with file recovery tool to regain it.
Application to regain password protected file:
Yodot File Recovery tool will recover password protected file on computer. This tool allows the user to lock folders with password, so that no one can see or open them. This application is more secure while comparing the files that are just hidden by using Windows system. By using this program user safeguard all data. The file and folders protected by using file recovery software does not modify or edit any data. By using this utility, one can protect files, folders, drives and installed programs and applications. With the help of this program user can set password to various types of files such as AVI, MOV, JPG, JPEG, TIF, TIFF, PNG, DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, PDF, PSD, MP3, WMA, etc. This tool is restore file on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003 and 2008 operating systems.
Simple instruction to recover password protected file:
Download and install Yodot File Recovery software to Windows system-> After installation, run the application and proceed with instructions displayed on the main screen -> You can see two options namely “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery” -> Chose any one option based on situation to recover password protected files-> Next tool will display all logical, physical and external drives present in Windows system-> Select the specific file types for recovering password protected files or else click on “Skip” option-> Afterwards program will scan selected drive or partition -> Once scanning process gets completed, you can view regained data in 2 forms of view ‘File Type View’ or ‘Data View’-> Retrieved media files can be viewed using “Preview” option -> At last save recovered files to target location on Windows system.