“I am unable to open my Outlook 2016 PST; I think it is in corrupt state. I need to repair Outlook 2016 PST file so anyone having suggestions about for accessing PST, please recommend me. Thanks in advance.”
What might cause Outlook 2016 PST file corruption?
When it comes to Outlook 2016 PST files, the factors that can lead to their corruption are pretty much common. Some of them are mentioned here:
- >> When transferring PST file from previous Outlook version to Outlook 2016, a new PST file might be created thereby possibly corrupting the older PST
- >> Presence of bad sectors on hard disk that holds your PST files might cause inaccessibility while accessing Outlook
- >> While sharing PST files on diverse networks, if any error generate then PST might get damaged
- >> Using any random tool to compress large PST files could results in PST corruption
If your PST file is corrupt due to any of the listed reasons, you couldn’t access any of your Outlook data. Thus, to resolve this problem, you need to repair the PST 2016 file first and for that you required reliable PST file repair software.
You may also try Outlook in-built tool i.e. Inbox Repair tool, no guarantee because sometimes using this make PST more corrupt. In that case, Yodot Outlook PST Repair can be used as best alternative.
Introduction to Outlook PST 2016 repair tool:
It’s a well-equipped application that lets you fix Outlook 2016 PST file in few simple steps. This software repairs corrupted or damaged Outlook PST files in a quick manner.
Other reasons to choose this software are-
>> Along with 2016, PST created on other Outlook versions like 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 can also use it
>> Not only repair but recovery of included emails and Outlook attributes like calendar items, contacts, tasks, notes, journals etc. of PST can also be possible
- >> Can fix even highly-encrypted and large-sized PST
- >> Within 3-4 mouse clicks, you will get your repaired PST
- >> Works on read-only mode
- >> It supports on various Windows versions like Windows 10, Windows 8.x, 7, XP, Vista, Server 2003 and Server 2008 OS
- >> Provides simple user interface, so that any non-technical user could also make use of it
Note: By accessing this tool, you may get assistance during repair from 24/7 support team via live chat. So, in case of any doubts or product related queries, feel free to contact.
Steps to use this program on Windows:
To get access of it, click here and install it >> After installation, run this program >> There different options will appear on main screen such as “Open PST File”, “Find PST File” and “Select Outlook Profile” >> According to its location details, choose an appropriate option to pick damaged 2016 PST >> Now, browse target location, where you want to keep PST after repair >> Also choose from “Normal Scan” or “Smart Scan”; which scan methodology you want to use here >> Allow tool to start scanning and wait until it gets finished>> After completion, fixed 2016 PST will appear, along with success message