Have you ever lost some of your crucial data such as pictures, office documents, music, videos and other files from your HFS Volume and don’t have an updated backup to restore. Are you looking for a way to recover them back?
Sometimes you encounter these data loss problems due to corruption / damage to the data structures present in the HFS file system (Data structures store, manage, access and manipulate data in HFS Volume). In this kind of situations, the HFS file system Volume will become inaccessible resulting in severe data loss from that HFS partition.
Other Reasons for data loss on HFS volumes
- Unintentionally formatting the HFS Volume containing important data
- Accidental deletion of an important file
- Severe virus attack on HFS Volumes
- Time Machine error while backing up the important data
- File system corruption, following any unexpected system shutdown
- Power Failure during transfer process between HFS Volume to other flash devices
- Master Directory Block (MDB) corruption, which contains all the details related to Mac Volumes results in inaccessibility which in turn results in data loss from your HFS Volume
Don’t worry if you have lost your vital files from your HFS Volume due to any of the above mentioned scenarios. There are ways to recover them back with the help of file recovery software such as Yodot Mac File Recovery.
Yodot Mac File Recovery software is one of the finest file recovery software to perform HFS data recovery on your Mac based OS. With the help of this software you can recover deleted or lost documents (DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PDF, CWK, HTML, HTM etc), images (JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, PSD, TIF, TIFF, WEBP, IMG etc), video (AVI, MOV, MPEG, MPG, MP4, 3GP, 3G2etc) and audio files (MP3, MP4, AIFF, AIF, AMR, M4b, WAV, MIDI etc) very easily. Click here to download
- Recovers files from all types of storage devices for example hard drive, pen drive, iPod, compact flash (CF) card, SD card, memory stick, multimedia card (MMC), smart media and many other external drives
- Easily runs on all the latest versions of Mac OS X including Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), and Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Recovers file from different types of hard disk including IDE, SATA, SCSI, SAS, ATA and PATA
- Supports file recovery from HFS, HFS+ and HFSX file systems