Did you accidentally delete any of your photos or a folder containing your pictures from your iPhoto library? And now you are wondering on how to retrieve those erased picture file or folder back? Don’t lose your patience or calmness because you can recover deleted iPhoto photos easily.
The iPhoto application on Mac OS is a software program which is used as a photo editing and management tool. Although the application is very much safe and secured, photo deletion is a common issue in these applications. Generally you lose photos from iPhoto due to numerous scenarios some of them are listed below:-
- Virus infection on iPhoto library
- Formatting the Volume which contained your iPhoto library folder
- iPhoto library corruption due to unknown errors
- Mistakenly deleting one or more photo files from iPhoto
- Photos from iPhoto are also deleted if there is any interruption while synchronization process
- Sometimes up gradation from one version of iPhoto to another version also result in photo deletion
Recovery of these deleted photos is a very easy task if you have an updated backup of the deleted photos. But in case you have no backup of the deleted photos, then you must rely on a Mac photo recovery software to retrieve your deleted iPhoto photos back.
Yodot Mac Photo Recovery (Macintosh) is a reliable media recovery software to recover all your deleted photos from iPhoto library application. The tool helps in recovering not only photos but also other files such as music (MP3, MP4, AIFF, AIF, AMR, M4b, WAV and etc.), video(AVI, MOV, MPEG, MPG, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, RM, M4V) and many more. To download the software find here
- Supports recovery of files from HFSX, FAT, HFS and HFS+ file system
- You can easily install this software on all Mac OS like on Mac 10.5 (Leopard), Mac 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and Mac 10.7 (Lion)
- Recovers file from all other storage devices such as Mac internal and external hard disk, iPods, memory cards, memory sticks, music players, Pen drives and etc.
- Also supports recovery of RAW image files of format NEF, RAF, KDC, K25, DCR, 3FR, BAY, ARI, R3D, SRW, CR2, CRW, DNG, ARW, SR2, ORF, MRW, 3FR, PEF, RAW, X3F, , MOS, FFF, MEF, PXN captured from all different digital cameras
Working of the software
Download and install Yodot Mac Photo Recovery software to your Mac machine, but not the same Volume from where photos are to be recovered->Open the application and follow to the onscreen steps->Make use of “Deleted Photo Recovery” option to retrieve your deleted iPhoto files->The tool scans and displays all the Volumes present on your Mac machine->Choose the Volume from where photos are to be recovered and click on “Next” button->The tool scans the selected Volume and displays all the deleted photo->Choose the photo files and folders that you want to recover->Preview the photo files before saving->Save the rescued data to your desired location-> You can also save your recovered files to any external storage device such as external hard disk and even on CDs and DVDs