Data loss is a very common problem with almost all types of files, including the JPEG files. When your JPEG files become inaccessible and you run across severe data loss situations, then don’t be under the impression that it is lost and cannot be recovered. It is easy to recover JPEG files with the assistance of any good recovery software. However, before knowing the steps to recover your JPEG files let us discuss some scenarios that leads to JPEG file loss. Few of them are:
- Accidental deletion – JPEG files could be deleted because of some common human mistakes like deleting the photos while just previewing them or while deleting some unnecessary photos
- Accidental Formatting While doing something on your mobile or camera, if you pressed “Format” option then entire files along with the JPEG will be lost
- Formatting Error In order to transfer JPEG files from external device you have connected it to your computer. However, before transferring any file, your system displayed an error message saying like “The device is not formatted. Do you want to format it”. If you accidentally give command to format the card, then all the files present in your external device will be invisible
- Wrong Ejection – If you have improperly disconnected your external device while its contents are still open to the computer, then the JPEG and other files present in it becomes inaccessible
- Taking photos when the Battery is dying out of the power – JPEG files will be lost if you take photos from your mobile or camera, when the battery is running out of power
- Other Reasons – Sudden power failure or improper shutdown of the system while transferring JPEG images, virus attack, and file system error are some of the other reasons which are responsible for JPEG image loss
For many users, losing important data is irritating and for some it is absolutely shocking, because often they think that it is impossible to recover. Because most of the computer users have average knowledge and may not understand exactly how does a computer work and what happens when files are being deleted. However, you will be happy to know that the JPEG files you deleted are still present in your computer or external drive and can be recovered at anytime you want. But make sure that you don’t add anything on the device otherwise you will be never able to recover JPEG.
Yodot Photo Recovery software can help you recover not only JPEG files but also other image formats such as PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF, TIF, PSD, WPG, WMF, TGA, SID, QTM, QFX, PSP, PIC, PCX, PCD, PBM, etc. It works so nicely that you won’t find any difficulties while recovering your JPEG files. You just need to download the software and install it to your computer. The rest of the thing you leave to software. Just click on the option you are supposed to and see all the files coming back to you.The download steps are as follows.
Download the software and install it to your computer. Press here to download. In case you want to recover JPEG files from external drive then connect it to your computer by making use of a card reader or USB cable. Run the software to begin the recovery process. As soon as you run the software you will see two main options i.e “Deleted Photo Recovery” and Lost Photo Recovery” Click on any one option to continue. Once you select the option, the software displays the drives that are present in your computer. It will display even the external drive if you have connected. Select the drive from where you want to recover the JPEG files. The software starts scanning and displays the files that are present in the selected drive. Search for JPEG files by making use of the search box. The software scans and display all the JPG files present on the drive. Select the JPEG files that you want to recover. Preview the files before saving. Finally select a desired location on your computer or external drive to store the retrieved JPG files. But be careful while saving your JPEG file. Do not save it on the same location from where you are recovering.