The Seagate Backup Plus is a portable storage component introduced by Seagate. It provides an efficient way to keep backup of data up to 2TB. Therefore, you can preserve your valuable data files, precious photos, favorite media files and lot more data safely. So, if something went wrong with your system hard drive you can easily restore deleted or lost files with the help of backup preserved on Seagate Backup Plus drive. But still in some case, due to improper handling or logical errors the data stored on your Seagate Backup Drive gets erased. What will be the next step that can be taken in that terrible situation? Don’t have any idea about the data recovery process and searching on how to restore files from Seagate Backup Plus. No need to worry!!! You have landed at the right place, the reliable drive recovery tool helps you in all directions to rescue your deleted or lost files from Seagate Backup Plus drive.
Let us discuss some data loss scenarios on Seagate Backup Plus:
- Accidental deletion: Mistakenly if you remove any files from Seagate drive, then it leads complete deletion of the files. This happens because, the deleted files will bypass the Windows Recycle Bin folder
- Formatting issues: Unintentionally formatting the Seagate Backup Plus drive, when it is connected to the system leads to lose entire data data from Seagate Plus portable hard drive
- Improper handling: If you disconnect Seagate drive abruptly while accessing some files from it, then the drive may get corrupted and as a result its data files become inaccessible
- Other reasons: Some disaster situations like operating system corruption, abnormal system shutdown, virus or malware infection, bad sector formation are some other reasons responsible for data loss from Seagate Backup Plus drive
Don’t worry!!! As stated above you can get back missing files from a Seagate external hard drive, with the help of drive recovery tool called Yodot Hard Drive Recovery.
Yodot Hard Drive Recovery tool is reliable and robust application mainly developed for Windows users. You can bring back deleted or lost files from Seagate Backup Plus within few mouse clicks. Its simple and friendly interface helps to restore files without any technical knowledge. The tool can retrieve lost files from FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExtFAT partitions. This software is compatible with various various versions the MS Windows operating system such as Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8, etc. Visit this link to download this software.
- Disconnect the Seagate drive with the help of “Eject” or “Safely Remove Hardware” option
- Once you have find any data loss issues on Seagate Backup Plus, don’t use that drive further in order to avoid overwriting of data
Recovery steps to restore files from Seagate Backup Plus:
Attach your Seagate Backup Plus drive to system->Download and install Yodot Hard Drive Recovery software on your system->Run the software and start the recovery process->Select “Partition Recovery” option to restore your files from partitions or use “Formatted / Reformatted Recovery” option to recover data from your formatted drive->The software scans and displays all the drives present on your system->Select Seagate Backup Plus drive from where data is to be recovered and hit on “Next” button->The application scans the drive and displays all the deleted and lost files ->Choose “Preview” option to preview the recovered files before saving them->At last save recovered files to your desired location. Don’t save it again on same Seagate drive.