“Hi, I use Windows 7 Ultimate system in which I store various personal and work related files and folders. But today while trying to create a new partition on hard drive, by mistakenly I deleted one important partition .That partition contain very crucial data files which I need to get them back. Can anyone please suggest me how to do Windows 7 Ultimate partition recovery?”
Windows 7 Ultimate is the most popular and versatile edition of Windows 7 OS. It is secured, flexible and has multilingual user interface. And consists of BitLocker drive encryption and UNIX application support. All hard drives on Windows 7 ultimate system are logically divided into smaller units called partitions which are used to maintain separate applications and user data. However, data saved on Windows 7 ultimate partition or the whole partition can be lost in some situations. Let us discuss some of them,
- Windows 7 ultimate partition can be deleted during OS installation or re-installation process
- Partition may be lost due to incorrect way of partition or re-partitioning hard drive may sometime results in losing partition without the user information
- If the file system of partition get corrupted then it may tend to lose that partition on Windows 7 ultimate systems
- During scanning process, anti-virus software installed in Windows 7 Ultimate might delete data from partition without notifying the user
- Partition from Windows 7 ultimate may be lost, if you click on ‘Delete Partition’ instead of ‘Extend Partition’
- Over usage of Windows 7 Ultimate may sometime lead to creation of bad sectors which results in loss of partition data
Windows 7 Ultimate partition recovery tool:
Yodot Hard Drive Recovery is an outstanding application in order to recover data from Windows 7 Ultimate partition. By using advance techniques, this tool effectively scans the whole Windows 7 Ultimate drive in minimum amount of time and displays all restored list of files. This recovery software is capable of restoring several file types including MS Office, media files and other documents from ATA, SATA, PATA, IDE and other hard drive interfaces. And additionally this tool supports data recovery from other external devices like portable hard drives, FireWire drives, USB flash drives, memory cards, iPods etc. and it compatible to work on Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008 operating systems.
Guidelines to use the software:
On your Windows computer download Yodot Hard Drive Recovery tool and Install it. Run the program on host computer and follow on screen instructions. Primary screen displays two choices, i.e. “Partition Recovery” and “Formatted/Reformatted Recovery”, pick the appropriate option based on data loss situation, further choose drive from which partition has to be recovered. Now tool will provide an option to select required file type or just click “Skip” option to go with default option. Then tool will scan the selected hard drive in it and displays recoverable files under Data view / File Type View, make a glance at each recovered file using ‘Preview’ option and store files to destination location drive.