Intentionally or unintentionally, users format the data on their Windows desktop and realize that some important data is lost with formatting operation. A format on drive may be required in order to change the disk file system or wipe unwanted data off drive. All existing data will be completely wiped out after this operation. Therefore, it is necessary to backup all the important information prior disk format. Even after backing up data sometimes users miss to copy some required files and then come asking for- if there are any ways to recover accidentally formatted data.
In fact, there is no such utility available on Windows operating system to undo the format operation. It is not just in this case, that data gets off from drive with format but also in other situations like-
- Selecting a wrong partition for format
- Format errors that cause inaccessibility to drive files
- System crashes and interrupted OS reinstallation etc.
Now you may be probably worrying about what will help you in retrieving formatted data from desktop. The only way to get back data is by relying on a recovery solution. For effective results install Yodot Hard Drive program on your computer. It doesn’t require any extra skills to restore formatted data.
Learn more about data recovery program
Even if your drive is been formatted no longer available, some information will still reside until and unless new information is fed on that particular drive. Hence, it is possible to regain formatted drive contents with the help of this data restoration application. Some of its features are listed below-
- Recovers data from partition errors, bad sectors, MBR corruptions, reformatted drives and other drive related problems
- Provides support to all brands of internal/external hard drive interfaces
- Easy to use with simple design interface
- Running this tool on the system will not cause any sort of damage, assures safety of any data in the system
- Compatible to work on Windows operating system versions including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2003 editions
- Includes a preview feature that lets users verify recovered drive contents before saving them
- Any queries alongside product usage can contact the support team available 24/7
Steps involved in retrieving data from a formatted disk is detailed below:
Step 1: First thing is to get the Yodot software downloaded on your Windows desktop. Get the download link right over here. Follow the instructions to install the tool and start running it.
Step 2: On the main window click on Formatted/Reformatted Recovery button. Then browse the drive location that is formatted. The tool performs a quick scan and returns all available drives. Pick the file types you want to regain or simply Mark All
Step 3: Allow the program to scan for all recoverable data. At the end of scan a list of files is displayed. Preview the file items using File Type View or Data View. Continue to save the retrieved contents in some safe storage destination.